Looking for speakers who can deliver real-life examples of practical, use-it-now information? The following risk management programs are available free from Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company to local bar associations and legal groups. CLE and ethics credits have been approved for each program. Visit our Speaker Programs page for full descriptions.
- Legal Malpractice – A Primer
- Common Pitfalls In Law Practice
- Help Yourself: What Malpractice Claims Teach Us
- Protecting Your Practice: Preparing a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Avoiding the “M” Word: Managing Malpractice Risks
- Starting a Law Practice
- Setting Up a Solo Practice
- Malpractice Considerations With Unbundled Legal Services
- What Keeps You Up At Night? Getting Peace of Mind In Your Law Practice
- Using Office Staff Effectively
- Dealing With Pro Se Litigants: More Art Than Science?
- Top Ten Ways to Avoid Spending Your Deductible
- Avoiding the Malpractice Minefield in Real Estate
- Litigation Risk Management: What Malpractice Claims Teach You
Legal Malpractice Claims – The Wisconsin Experience
- The Pros and Cons of Delivering Unbundled Legal Services and Practical Solutions for Dealing with Pro Se Litigant
- Katja Kunzke
President and Chief Executive Officer
- Brian Anderson
Senior Claims Attorney
- Matt Beier
- Joseph McCarthy
Vice President – Underwriting and Claims
- Tom Watson
Senior Vice President
Continuing legal education and ethics and professional responsibility credits are subject to approval by the Board of Bar Examiners for each presentation.
If you would like to schedule a speaker, please e-mail Tom Watson or call (800) 373-3839. If calling from the Madison area, please use our local number, (608) 824-1700.